Sunday, June 12, 2011

Galloway training

I am trying to get ready for Disney's Princess Half Marathon next year and of course stay on my new lifestyle change! I have decided though that the way the days are laid out doesn't really work for me... So I have decided that I am going to start pushing it back one day, so instead of making my long run on Sunday (when I am waiting tables and come home so tired and have to prep for my week at school) I am going to do them on Mondays after work. This also works because the local running club, the Sea Rim Striders have an organized run on Mondays all summer~ happy dance!

So tomorrow I owe 3 miles for training, and the organized run is only 2 miles, so I will just need to push it to 3 miles I guess! Then cross training on Tuesday and 30 min on Wednesday. Lets see if this works any better.

I need to make sure I am pushing myself, I have stopped losing and now I am just maintaining what I had done, except for the 5lbs I put back on... So now the main focus is taking those 5lbs back off and adding to the number of lbs lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment