Monday, February 28, 2011

One Year to Get This Done...

I found myself not too long ago looking at the scale and seeing numbers that I never thought I'd see and fitting in pants that I couldn't imagine were mine. I would look at pictures and not recognize myself. This couldn't be me. I always thought that I was fat (what girl doesn't), but I never really did until right as I was graduating college. Then everything changed. My eating habits were no worse, but my body was changing as I kept eating. For a time I worked out everyday, and it kept my body in check, but I didn't really like it, and always found something better to do. Things have to change! I am committing to taking this year, the last year that I will be solidly in my 20s for the whole year and make a lifestyle change. I am going to ring in 30 with a better body then I rang in my 20s with.
There are a few goals that I want to meet within this year. I want to feel comfortable in a bathing suit this year. I want to be back in a comfortable 6 to 8. I want to build muscle and lose fat! I want to increase my training distance. I am planning on participating in the summer runs with the local running club, and want to be ready for a 10k by Turkey Trot this year. I want to be ready for the Walt Disney World Princess Half Marathon for February of 2012. And if I can figure it out, I kinda would like to do the Coast to Coast where you do a WDW Half and then the Disneyland Half in the same year to get a different medal. I think this would be an amazing way to ring in 30!
All in all, I want to have my skinny, in shape body back and better than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment